COME SPEND 5 DAYS DISCOVERING DESIGN AND CREATIVE PROBLEM SOLVING at one of our summer camps!
Our Summer Creativity Camp is a collaborative 5 day, 6 night brain-activating fun-filled adventure-based camp for adults in an idyllic setting on our beautiful olive and organic farm! Level up your creative thinking and rapidly advance you problem solving skills. It’s like a mini getaway for your brain, where it comes back with the skills to help change the world !
what are the camps like?
Our CO Project programs are designed to be highly diverse ecosystems that speak to many different needs. There is no upper age limit, but you will need to be over 20 to attend a summer camp. Each camp focuses on a different theme, and will be exploring a different set of United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
This is a fun-filled learning and relaxation adventure for creative minds who want to change the world. We are experts in designing highly engaging experiences that trigger positive shifts in thinking and doing. We explore systems, let nature be a teacher and embrace chaos.
Every camp is built based on the people that come, facilitated by highly skilled, fascinating and engaging people AND made up of people like you, who bring the energy and creativity to a community of like-minded purpose-driven people.
WHO IS THE CAMP FOR?
Are you currently studying in the field of design and creativity ? Perhaps you’ve recently graduated? Wouldn’t if be amazing if you could start your career with the ability to solve complex problems so you can design a world that works better for all of us?
Connect with like-minded creatives in a 5 day program of brain expanding workshops and activities at your very own creative playground, the 150 year old sustainable CO Project Farm. CO Camp is for you!
Reignite your passion for your career by giving it purpose. 4 days of brain invigorating activities learning disruptive design methods, systems thinking, sustainability and change making. Ground yourself in the beautiful surroundings of the CO Project farm, connect with nature and people like yourself who are on a mission to give their work purpose.
Is social impact an important part of your existing business or start-up ? Join us for a 4 day camp of creativity, rapidly activate your design and systems thinking skills to ensure your impact is sustainable, effective and purposeful. You’ll be collaborating with people within your community of entrepreneurship and outside, in a setting surrounded by an olive & citrus grove in 150 year old Portuguese architecture steeped in history.
Local wine tours and adventures based in nature, problem solving and critical thinking, team building and relaxation are some of the things our summer camp will include.
Discover how to use systems thinking in your work, integrate social capital and sustainability values along with activating your creative flair.
what is the experience like?
- Nourishing organic vegetable-centric food
- Accommodation in old school tents or our triangle cabins for the 4 days and 3 nights
- Curated learning experiences, adventures, fun-filled things and challenges
- Along with time for reflection, exploration of the farm and the surrounding areas and to work on your own projects
- Learn how wine and olive oil is made, taste local produce and learn from nature in action
- Make your own soaps and learn how to cook scrumptious vegetable centric food
- Respond to group and individual design challenges
- Learn the design process and systems thinking
- This is not just about fun, it's about capacity building and personal development. We'll help you level up creatively to learn new skills and rebuild focus on your purpose-filled change-making endeavours.
WHAT OUR VISITORS SAY ABOUT THE CO PROJECT FARM
- Summer camp is 650 Euros for the entire experience including all food, accommodation, experiences, knowldge transfer and take home treats (you just need to get yourself to the farm in Central Portugal)
- Camps will have a max of 12 people per program
- We offer some scholarships and reduced fee places, please reach out to find out more